$200 in Complimentary Service & Maintenance
Once each year, a member of our expert plumbing team (a Certified Service Technician) will give your home a thorough evaluation, scheduled service and free plumbing system adjustments including all connected equipment. The complete list includes up to 100 different items, a $200 value! Here’s a peek at some of them:
- You will receive a tune-up and flush on your water heater tank.
- Your water heater is checked for safety, leaks, and signs of corrosion.
- Important hard to see plumbing under your home or crawlspace will be thoroughly checked for safety and performance.
- All toilets are checked and tested for leaks and smooth operation. Adjustments are complimentary.
- All faucets are tested and must pass a rigid performance test. If they don’t they will be adjusted at no charge.
- All exposed water lines are checked for any damage or corrosion.
- All piping under your bathroom and kitchen sinks are checked for any sign of potential water damage.
- All drains are checked above and below sinks for leaks and clogs.
- Your washing machine hoses and valves are thoroughly checked and tested
- Any concerns or questions you have about your home’s plumbing will gladly be answered.