Plumbing Replacements & Installations in San Jose, CA
When you’re ready to replace or install new plumbing fixtures, contact Mike Counsil Plumbing and Rooter in San Jose, CA. It’s critical to have trained plumbing professionals install your new plumbing anywhere in your home. Our team gets the job done right, no matter where you need new plumbing installation in your home. We’ll evaluate your current plumbing system to determine the best equipment that meets your needs. Since 1994, our family-owned plumbing business has helped the South Bay area with superior plumbing services. Contact us today for professional plumbing services.
What Is Included in Plumbing Installation Services?
New plumbing installation services help increase your property value and make your home as comfortable as possible. We provide multiple plumbing installation services, including:
Plumbing Replacements vs. Repairs
Plumbing issues happen occasionally, but it’s sometimes difficult to know when you should get plumbing replacement services. Plumbing repairs are common if you’re experiencing problems like:
- Decreased water pressure
- Leaky faucets
- Sudden increases in water bills
- Running toilets
- Buster water heater
- Clogged drains
We’ll examine your current plumbing system and determine if a plumbing repair or a plumbing replacement is best for your needs.
Signs You Need a New Plumbing System
Most pipe systems are designed to last for decades. It’s essential to watch for signs that you may need new plumbing installation, including:
- Recurring Leaks – If you’re constantly finding puddles of water or hear gurgling pipes, we need to examine the strength of your pipes.
- Cracks – Plumbing pipes with cracks are often rusted or corroded due to age.
- Corrosion – Clogged plumbing pipes often indicate decline due to rust and metal deterioration.
- Unclear Water – A change in the color of your water indicates rust and corrosion.
- Decreased Pressure – Decreased water pressure is often due to age and a breakdown of the pipes.
- Age of Pipes – Brass pipes can last up to 45 years, galvanized steel pipes last 20 to 50 years, copper pipes last over 50 years, cast iron pipes can last up to 100 years, and PVC pipes can last indefinitely.
Why Choose Mike Counsil Plumbing & Rooter?
Mike Counsil Plumbing & Rooter wants our customers to get the most out of their plumbing. We have a superior rating with the Better Business Bureau and are proud of our place in the Angi’s List Hall of Fame. We serve San Jose and the South Bay area with the highest quality plumbing and gas services. Our technicians will determine if you need a plumbing replacement or new pipe installation. We understand plumbing installation is a significant investment, so we have partnered with Synchrony Financial for financing.
Contact Us for Residential Plumbing Services
We can install everything from a new hot water heater or sink to new piping or a new toilet. Our team offers quick and efficient plumbing repairs and installation services. Trust your local plumbing experts at Mike Counsil Plumbing & Rooter when you need a new plumbing system. Contact us to schedule an appointment.