Repiping Services in San Jose, CA
Experienced Repiping Specialists in San Jose, CA
At Mike Counsil Plumbing and Rooter, we offer homeowners repiping services in San Jose, CA. Our team is qualified to install new piping in your old home. As a locally-owned and -operated business, you can always count on us to provide you with exceptional service. In fact, we are so confident in the quality of our work, it’s backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We have helped many homeowners throughout the area improve the water flow of their home and reduce their water bill. If it’s time for a repiping service in your home, then contact us to receive your quote. Our team is also available 24/7 for any emergency services.
What Is Residential Repiping Services?
Repiping is the process in which our team will remove and replace all of the hot and cold water pipes in your home. While it may seem like an overwhelming project, our expert plumbing technicians have the tools and experience to replace your home’s piping quickly and with minimal interruption to your day-to-day life. Since 1994, our team has been helping homeowners with their residential repiping service, and we are capable of helping you too. If your home is in need of repiping, then contact our team today to schedule your inspection.
How Do I know When My Home Needs Repiping?
For homeowners, it’s not always easy to determine when you need a minor plumbing repair or repiping service. Luckily, the team at Mike Counsil Plumbing and Rooter is available to provide you with an accurate assessment of your home’s piping system. However, there are some important factors when determining if your home needs repiping:
- Older Home – Like many aspects of your home, your water pipes can succumb to normal wear-and-tear. If your home is over 50 years old, it may be time to consider a repiping service from our experts.
- Rust and Mineral Buildup – Damaged pipes may carry rust and other minerals. If your home’s water is discolored and then becomes clear when you run it, it’s time to replace your pipes.
- Multiple Pipe Leaks – If you notice multiple leaks throughout your home’s piping, it may be more practical to schedule a repiping service. Numerous leaks indicate that your home’s whole system is starting to degrade.
- Water Pressure Issues – As rust and corrosion build up in your system, it can reduce the water pressure throughout the home.
How Much Does Repiping Cost?
When determining the price for your home repiping service, there are various factors to consider, including the accessibility of the pipes, replacement material, square footage of the home, and the number of plumbing fixtures. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will determine the extent of your home repiping service needs. We provide transparent and honest pricing for all of our services. You can also take advantage of our 0% financing offer from Synchrony Financial. No matter the size or scope of your home’s repiping service, Mike Counsil Plumbing and Rooter has the team and the technology to ensure you’re satisfied with our service. We only use the highest quality materials for all of our projects.
Types of Pipes Used
Cross-linked polyethylene (PEX) is quickly becoming one of the most widely used materials for home repiping. It is flexible, durable, and high-density, making it both effective and easy to work with. At Mike Counsil Plumbing and Rooter, we recommend PEX for homeowners in need of repiping services. We embrace innovative technology that makes it more affordable and convenient for our customers to improve their home’s water system. All of our repiping installations are backed by our customer satisfaction guarantee. It’s one way that we help provide our customers with the best service in the area.
Why You Should Trust Our Professionals
Since 1994, Mike Counsil Plumbing and Rooter have provided homeowners in San Jose, CA with exceptional home repiping services. Our knowledge and friendly team use high-quality materials for all of their jobs to ensure you are completely satisfied. We hold multiple awards and honors for our dedication to customer excellence. If you need repiping services from a trusted and knowledgeable team, then contact us today. We offer 24/7 emergency services for your home, so you can always count on us to be there when we’re needed most. Contact us today to get started!
CALL US WHEN THESE SIGNS SHOW UP AT YOUR HOME
- Does low water pressure have you frustrated?
- Is your home 40 years or older?
- Interested in preventing a sudden pipe burst before it becomes a financial nightmare?
Water Line Repairs
- Water Damage: stains or discoloration of walls, ceilings or floors?
- Leaky or dripping pipes?
- Has your water bill drastically increased?
Main Shut Off Replacement
- Pooling water or damp spots in your yard or under your home?
- Is your main water emergency shut off valve functioning?
- Are your pipes, fixtures and appliances failing prematurely, caused from undo stress?